We all have the innate ability to heal our bodies on our own, without interference.
WHAT I DO
My goal in health and wellness is to help you find the links between food and lifestyle. There are so many direct effects that our eating habits have on our daily functions, relationships, and the goals we create for ourselves; just as importantly, these things going on in our life also affect our eating tendencies. And most of the time, we are completely unaware of this link between our daily habits and food consumption.
The biggest part of my practice is the idea of bio-individuality. We are all unique, and have our own set of needs. My aim is to help you become more aware of your body and find a way of eating that feels good specifically for you. Together, we will create a sustainable lifestyle that is both realistic and makes you feel your best.
Through our work together, you’ll find a way of eating and living that makes you feel happy to be alive, confident in your body, and at peace with yourself.
What I can HELP YOU ACHIEVE ON A DAILY LEVEL
- Snack replacements - Subbing in easy and healthy foods to satisfy those cravings
- Portion control - Helping you to remind yourself that you don't have to have the whole pie.
- Everything in moderation - You don't have to deprive yourself. You can have the ice cream and the other things you love. Just not all the time.
- Meal prep & plan - Stress free grocery lists and recipes that will give you a few meals.
- Make food exciting again - Diets are miserable. Food should be exciting just as much as it is fuel for your body.
- Cook yourself - Not every night, but make a habit of eating well 90% of the times. If you can do this, you are ahead of the curve.
- Educate yourself, educate your family - Get them involved, especially kids. The more you find out "why" the more interesting it becomes.